DCS Appliance Service and Repair
We are proud to be an authorized servicer for Fisher and Paykel and DCS appliances. Fisher & Paykel and DCS are manufacturers of ranges, cooktops, dish drawers, wall ovens, microwaves, ventilation products, refrigerators, BBQs, washers, and dryers.
Call for Fast Dacor Repair Now
Appliance Service Station has proudly served the greater Puget Sound area with DCS repair specialists available to fix anything from ranges to cooktops, and refrigerators to washer and dryers. From DCS Repair in Tacoma to Everett, we have the entire Puget Sound area covered.
DCS Repair Tips
Prior to a technician coming out to your home we would like to offer a few tips to possibly help repair the unit without the need for a service call.
- If your dishwasher is not draining, remove the filter on the bottom of unit and ensure the filter is clean, if your dishwasher is draining to an air gap, remove the cap on the air gap and inspect it for clogs.
- If the dishwasher is not filling with water, check to make sure the water supply valve (usually under the kitchen sink) is turned on.
- If your dishwasher is not cleaning as well as it used to. Check the spray arms for clogs.
- If the gas burners are not lighting properly or clicking after lit. Your igniters may need cleaning, this can usually be done by cleaning the tip of the igniter with a fine file, or an emery board. Follow that up with cleaning the igniter with a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- On barbecues the burner tubes can become clogged with food debris and will require occasional cleaning. This can be accomplished by using a small piece of wire or paperclip and going around to all the holes in the burner and cleaning them out.
- On all other appliances that have an electronic control, if the unit locks up or shows a fault code of any kind, turn the unit off at the circuit breaker and wait 5 minutes, then restore power to the unit. Many times this will “reboot” the appliance and no more service is required.
If after attempting these checks and the unit is still not working, or you need any assistance please call us at (206)365-9310 and we will schedule one of our service technicians to come out to your home. We also offer many other appliance repair service for all your needs in the greater Puget Sound area.
Call Now for DCS Repair in Redmond, Kent, Bellevue, Kirkland, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, Sammamish, Edmonds, Issaquah, Mercer Island, Renton and everywhere between!