When it comes to purchasing a high-end range, you want to make sure you get exactly what you want. Manufacturers who make the best high-end range include Viking, Wolf, and Fisher & Paykel. If you’re looking for a professional-level cooking experience, then these are the brands for you!
Who Makes the Best High-End Range: Viking, Fisher & Paykel, or Wolf?
Reader’s Choice Awards named Viking cooking appliances Best in Cooking Appliances 2016 for energy efficiency, design/style, and ease of cleaning.
Viking ranges come in 48″, 36″, 30″ width, and include your choice of dual fuel ranges, gas ranges, electric ranges, and induction rangetops. Some of our favorite features include:
- Rapid Ready Preheat System for faster cook times.
- 15,000 BTU burners.
- ViChrome Griddle for a versatile griddle, defrost, and grill options.
- SoftLit LED lights that accent the design and aesthetics.
- SureSpark Ignition System for seamless, consistent heat.
- VariSimmer Setting for precise, low cooking temperatures.
- Customizable colors.
Learn more about Viking ranges on their website here.
Quality, Precision, Professionalism, and Longevity: when you purchase a Wolf range, you can expect to enjoy professional-level cooking for at least 20 years!
When it comes to high-end appliances, Wolf range is arguably the best on the market. With 4 widths to choose from (30″, 36″, 48″, and 60″) and features that are only typical of commercial ranges, Wolf ranges offer a professional-level cooking experience right from the comfort of your home.
Owners of Wolf Ranges enjoy restaurant quality features such as:
- Infrared Charbroilers, Griddles, and French Top options.
- Choice of Single or Dual Ovens.
- Handcrafted, Stainless Steel Design.
- 18,000 Btu for ultra-fast, restaurant quality sears.
- Cast-iron grates.
- Aesthetics, Aesthetics, Aesthetics! Recognizable by their signature red knobs, Wolf ranges are beautiful!
- Ultimate durability (these ranges last a minimum of 20 years!)
Learn more about Wolf ranges on their website here.
Get Wolf range repair service info on our website here.
Fisher & Paykel Ranges
Want to cook like a pro? Fisher & Paykel’s ranges are professional chef quality ranges made for residential settings. These ranges feature everything you’d expect in a restaurant kitchen including an extra large oven, 4-burner gas range, and ample space for preparing large meals.
- Available with Gas burners.
- Acid Resistant Graphite Enamel.
- Dual wok burner rated at 17,000 Btu.
- Broiler at 11,000 Btu.
- 4 Distinct Cooking Modes
Learn more about Fisher & Paykel ranges on their website here.
In a stand-off, which range do you think is better?
When it comes to Wolf, Viking, and Fisher & Paykel ranges, any of the three are a great choice. The range you choose should be guided by what you’re looking for in terms of aesthetics and functionality. Each range offers a little bit different experience, but all of them offer professional-level cooking right from the comfort of your home.