If you’re looking for the best in high-end refrigerators, look no further than Sub-Zero, Dacor, and U-Line brands! Here’s a breakdown of what their top-of-the-line products have to offer, so you can find the one that is the best fit for your kitchen.
Who Makes the Best High-End Refrigerator in 2017?
Sub-Zero 30″ Built-In Over-And-Under Glass Door Refrigerator/Freezer
This gorgeous glass door model (BI-30UG/S) brings style and substance. The glass allows you to see what’s inside from the outside, but doesn’t sacrifice their signature features:
- Air purification system (w/ technology developed by NASA) scrubs the air of mold, viruses, and bacteria.
- Preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule.
- Low temperature/high humidity zones strategically located near evaporator, drawers sealed to lock in humidity.
- Water filtration system designed to reduce contaminants, chlorine taste, and odors.
Learn more about this Sub-Zero model here.
Dacor 42″ Discovery Side-by-Side Refrigerator
This elegant 42″ side-by-side (DYF42SB) has smart refrigerator features and an interior to fit every need. Specific features include:
- Power Cool speeds the cooling process to quickly return to the set temperature after the door has been open for an extended period of time.
- Power Freeze lowers the freezer compartment temperature and speeds up the freezing process, handy when large amounts of food will be added.
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows remote control of ice maker and Power Cool/ Power Freeze functions.
- Automatic door closure which eliminates slamming and “not quite” shut conditions that allow cold air to escape.
Find out more about this Dacor model here.
U-Line 18” Solid Door Refrigerator
Perhaps you’re looking for something smaller, but don’t want to settle on quality. That’s where U-Line comes in, as they specialize in under-counter models that’ll fit your needs. The 2218 R model’s features include:
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature.
- Digital Touch Pad Control makes it easy to control your settings.
- Three adjustable glass shelves with several height positions.
- Adjustable leveling legs provide precise under-counter fit.
See more about this U-Line model here.
Who Makes The Best High-End Refrigerator?
All of these brands carry themselves to a superior standard, so you can’t go wrong no matter which you choose. It comes down to your preferences in style, specific features, and size. Each offers something a little bit different, but there’s no doubt Sub-Zero, Dacor, and U-Line has a high-end model that suits your needs!