True Glass allows the home chef to enjoy the most cutting edge refrigeration of professional kitchens in their own residential space. With this True Residential glass door refrigerator review, you’ll have a good idea of where to get started.
True Residential Glass Door Refrigerator Column Review
A True Residential glass door refrigerator can be yours to customize with finishes and features of your own liking.
Customize Your True Glass Door Refrigerator Column
Let’s talk about customization to kick off our True Residential glass door column refrigerator review. Custom finishes such as matte black + copper or cobalt + gold make a striking statement that makes an impression.
In addition to customizing the front finish and hardware on your product, you can choose features to suit your personalized needs.
So does True make a glass door refrigerator? You bet! True has several glass door models to choose from including your everyday refrigeration, wine cooler, and beverage center options.
Top Features on Your True Glass Door Column
A True Residential glass door column refrigerator review must include some top favorites.
36 ” Glass Door Column
The look of modern class meets the function of a professional kitchen. This model features interior LED lighting, stainless steel interior to repel food odors, and soft-close drawer bins are just the beginning. Additional features include:
- Door with stay-open feature
- Lift up grill on top of unit
- Intuitive True Precision Control
- Balanced, forced air refrigeration
- Four adjustable/removable stainless steel glass shelves
30 ” Glass Door Column
Homeowners and designers will relish in the possibilities of this refrigerator. A True Residential glass door column refrigerator review would be remiss without mentioning how completely luxurious your kitchen can be! Features of the 30-inch unit include:
- Exclusive 300-Series stainless steel interior and exterior
- All stainless steel, beautifully crafted hinges
- Rigorous door-opening test for durability
- Toe kick complements undercounter units
- Forced air refrigeration maintains consistent temperatures
30 Inch Wine Column
Aaahh… the wine collection. Whether you are a collector of fine wines, enjoy special varietals, or simply love to drench guests in hospitality, the wine column is for you.
True Residential glass door column refrigerator reviews for the wine column are unparalleled. Features include:
- Dual-zoned True Precision Control
- Full extension smooth-glide racks
- Gentle LED lighting
- Up to 150 bottles of temperature-controlled storage
- Low E, UV tinted glass doors
- Racks with unfinished cherry fronts to reduce vibration
- 15 soft-close wine racks designed to accommodate varied bottle sizes
True Residential is a leader in refrigeration engineering. They are worth the investment. And when needing True refrigeration service, you want qualified technicians who care about your True as much as you do. Call Appliance Service Station today for quality True service.