Thermador Appliance Service and Repair
Appliance Service Station was proud to receive the 2017 Service Partner of the Year for the North West region from Bosch, Thermador and Gaggenau.
We have been servicing Thermador home appliances for over 40 years. Appliance Service Station was also the proud recipient of the Service Partner of the Year Award for the Northwest region in 2017. Thermador manufactures refrigerators, dishwashers, cooktops, wall ovens, ranges, microwaves, and ventilation products. Our technicians are factory trained on all these appliances.
Thermador Repair Tips
Prior to a technician coming out to your home we would like to offer a few tips to help possibly repair the unit without the need for a service call.
- If your dishwasher is not draining, remove the filter on the bottom of unit and ensure the filter is clean, if your dishwasher is draining to an air gap, remove the cap on the air gap and inspect it for clogs.
- If the dishwasher is not filling with water, check to make sure the water supply valve (usually under the kitchen sink) is turned on.
- If your dishwasher is not cleaning as well as it used to. Check the spray arms for clogs.
- If your Thermador refrigerator isn't cooling properly, use a wire brush and vacuum to remove dust and debris from the condenser coils.
- On all other appliances that have electronic controls, if the unit locks up or shows a fault code of any kind, turn the unit off at the circuit breaker and wait 5 minutes, then restore power to the unit. Many times this will “reboot” the appliance and no more service are required.
If after attempting these checks and the unit is still not working, or you need any assistance please call us at (206)365-9310 and we will schedule one of our service technicians to come out to your home. We also offer many other appliance repair services for all your needs in the greater Puget Sound area. We also serve Issaquah, Mercer Island and Renton. Please see areas we service for a zip code list.