Viking Appliance Repair
We having been proudly providing Viking repair service for over 25 years since Viking’s introduction to the market. We provide Viking repair for most of Viking appliances including ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, microwaves, BBQ’s, dishwashers, trash compactors, and ventilation products. Sorry, we do not currently service the refrigerators.
Top Rated Viking Repair in Redmond, Sammamish, Tacoma, Kent, Seattle, Everett, Edmonds, Renton, Kirkland, Issaquah, Mercer Island and everywhere between!
With over 65 years in the industry and more than 25 years of Viking repair experience, we are confident when we say that we’ve mastered how to deliver the best Viking appliance service. When you hire Appliance Service Station, you’ll receive the best service available in the Puget Sound area. Our staff includes high-quality Viking technicians right in your neighborhood. Whether you're in need of Viking repair Kent, to Redmond, up to Everett or down to Tacoma, we have local professionals ready to assist you today. We boast one of the industry’s most comprehensive parts and labor warranties, plus we specialize in Viking ovens, ranges, BBQ's, dishwashers, and more.
Your Viking Repair is in Good Hands! We have 65 Years of Appliance Repair Experience!
Appliance Service Station has been repairing appliances for a long time, which is why we are the leader in high-end appliance service. We proudly provide Viking Repair throughout the Seattle, Washington area including Redmond, Sammamish, Tacoma, Kent, Seattle, Everett, Edmonds, Renton, Issaquah, Sammamish, and everywhere between!
Here are just a few of the reasons to choose Appliance Service Station for your Viking Repair Service:
- Full One Year Labor Warranty
- Full One Year Warranty
- Viking repair in as Little as One Trip!
- Washington State Specialty Electricians License – Class 07D
- Fully Bonded and Insured
- Original Factory Parts
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Technicians with Viking Repair Parts On-hand
Viking Repair Tips
Prior to a technician coming out to your home we would like to offer a few tips to possibly help repair the unit without the need for a service call.
- If your dishwasher is not draining, remove the filter in the bottom of unit and ensure the filter is clean, if your dishwasher is draining to an air gap, remove the cap on the air gap and inspect it for clogs.
- If the dishwasher is not filling with water, check to make sure the water supply valve (usually under the kitchen sink) is turned on.
- If the gas burners are not lighting properly or clicking after lit. Your igniters may need cleaning, this can usually be done by cleaning the tip of the igniter with a fine file, or an emery board. Follow that up with cleaning the igniter with a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- On barbecues the burner tubes can become clogged with food debris and will require occasional cleaning. This can be accomplished by using a small piece of wire or paperclip and going around to all the holes in the burner and cleaning them out.
- On all other appliances that have electronic controls, if the unit locks up or shows a fault code of any kind, turn the unit off at the circuit breaker and wait 5 minutes, then restore power to the unit. Many times this will “reboot” the appliance and no more service is required.
If after attempting these checks and the unit is still not working, or you need any assistance please call us at (206)365-9310 and we will schedule one of our service technicians to come out to your home.
We also offer many other appliance repair service for all your needs in the greater Puget Sound area. We are ready to help with your Viking Repair in Renton, Issaquah, Kent, Seattle, Everett, Redmond, Sammamish, Tacoma, Edmonds, Sammamish, and more!