Wolf Appliance Service and Repair
You purchased the best cooking appliances on the market because you value quality in service and experience. When you hire Appliance Service Station for your Wolf Appliance Repair, you’ll be matched with a technician who is committed to delivering high-quality service with expertise.
With over 65 years of business in oven and range repair, the technicians at Appliance Service Station have seen it all. From a Wolf range not igniting to a Wolf oven that doesn’t bake properly, our technicians are masters of Wolf appliance repair including Wolf ranges, cooktops, wall ovens, steam ovens, microwaves, BBQ’s, ventilation products, and coffee makers.
Call for Fast Wolf Appliance Repair Now 206-365-9310
Our Wolf Repair Promise
- Full One Year Labor Warranty
- Full One Year Warranty
- We Repair Your Appliance in as Little as One Trip!
- Washington State Specialty Electricians License – Class 07D
- Fully Bonded and Insured
- Original Factory Parts
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Technicians with Wolf Repair Parts On-hand
Call Now for Dacor Repair in Redmond, Kent, Bellevue, Kirkland, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, Sammamish, Edmonds, Issaquah, Mercer Island, Renton and everywhere between!
Wolf Repair Tips
Prior to a technician coming out to your home we would like to offer a few tips to possibly help repair the unit without the need for a service call.
- If the gas burners are not lighting properly or clicking after lit. Your igniters may need cleaning, this can usually be done by cleaning the tip of the igniter with a fine file, or an emery board. Follow that up with cleaning the igniter with a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- On barbecues the burner tubes can become clogged with food debris and will require occasional cleaning. This can be accomplished by using a small piece of wire or paperclip and going around to all the holes in the burner and cleaning them out.
- On all other appliances that have an electronic control, if the unit locks up or shows a fault code of any kind, turn the unit off at the circuit breaker and wait 5 minutes, then restore power to the unit. Many times this will “reboot” the appliance and no more service is required.
If after attempting these checks and the unit is still not working, or you need any assistance please call us at (206)365-9310 and we will schedule one of our service technicians to come out to your home. We also offer many other appliance repair service for all your needs in the greater Puget Sound area including Wolf repair in Seattle, Renton, Sammamish, Mercer Island, Kirkland, Bellevue, and more!