Wolf Appliance Repair Service
You purchased the best cooking appliances on the market because you value quality in service and experience. When you hire Appliance Service Station for your Wolf Appliance Repair, you’ll be matched with a technician who is committed to delivering high-quality service with expertise.
With over 65 years of business in oven and range repair, the technicians at Appliance Service Station have seen it all. From a Wolf range not igniting to a Wolf oven that doesn’t bake properly, our technicians are masters of Wolf appliance repair including Wolf ranges, cooktops, wall ovens, steam ovens, microwaves, BBQ’s, ventilation products, and coffee makers.
Call for Fast Wolf Appliance Repair Now
Our Wolf Range Repair Promise
- Full One Year Labor Warranty
- Full One Year Wolf Parts Warranty
- We Repair Wolf Appliances in as Little as One Trip!
- Washington State Specialty Electricians License – Class 07D
- Fully Bonded and Insured
- Original Factory Parts
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Technicians with Wolf Repair Parts On-hand
Wolf Appliance Repair Service MenuAppliance Service Station provides expert service on all your Wolf appliances including:
Wolf Range Repair ServiceWe repair Wolf gas, dual fuel, and induction ranges!
If your Wolf gas surface burner won't ignite, possible causes that can be remedied without a repair technician include spill over, incorrect burner placement, or pot size too big. If water or another liquid has come in contact with the burner, allow it to dry. This may restore operation. Check that the burner is properly installed after cleaning.
If the burner still isn't working, you may need a technician to properly diagnose a problem with your Wolf spark module, switch, electrode, or igniter. Contact us for fast service.
Wolf Oven Repair ServicesWe repair all Wolf ovens including single and double wall ovens!
Your Wolf oven is designed to make cooking easy! Your Wolf oven is versatile allowing you to do everything from steaming vegetables to roasting a chicken. If you're having an issue with any feature on your Wolf range, we can fix it. We service all Wolf Ovens including:
- M Series Ovens
- E Series Ovens
- Convection Steam Ovens
- L Series Ovens
Wolf Cooktop & Rangetop Repair ServicesWe fix them all! Wolf gas cooktops, induction cooktops, electric cooktops, and range tops!
Get back to your home cooking fast. Our expert technicians carry the most commonly failed Wolf cooktop parts to offer a quick turnaround time on your repair.
Other Wolf Appliance Repair ServicesWe repair all Wolf appliances including Outdoor Grills, Microwaves, Warming Drawers, and More. Give us a call for more information about how we can repair your Wolf Appliance.
Wolf Repair TipsPrior to a technician coming out to your home, we would like to offer a few tips to possibly help with your Wolf appliance repair.
- Wolf Range Won't Ignite: If the gas burners are not lighting properly or clicking after lit. Your igniters may need cleaning, this can usually be done by cleaning the tip of the igniter with a fine file, or an emery board. Follow that up with cleaning the igniter with a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- Wolf Grill Won't Turn On: On barbecues, the burner tubes can become clogged with food debris and will require occasional cleaning. This can be accomplished by using a small piece of wire or paperclip and going around to all the holes in the burner and cleaning them out.
- Wolf Oven Shows Error Code: On all other appliances that have an electronic control, if the unit locks up or shows a fault code of any kind, turn the unit off at the circuit breaker and wait 5 minutes, then restore power to the unit. Many times this will “reboot” the appliance and no more service is required.
Which Seattle Neighborhoods Do We Repair Wolf Appliances?Looking for a qualified Wolf Repair Technician in your area? No problems. We repair Wolf Appliances throughout the Puget Sound:
Seattle Service Area: We provide Wolf repair throughout the city of Seattle including Downtown Seattle, West Seattle, Capitol Hill, Ballard, Fremont, Queen Anne, Pioneer Square and more.
Bellevue Service Area: Across Lake Washington from Seattle is no problem for us! We have technicians located in Bellevue to serve you better. Our Wolf repair techs in Bellevue also cover Mercer Island, Newcastle, Clyde Hill, Medina, Sammamish, Issaquah and surrounding suburbs.
Kirkland & Redmond Service Area: Our Wolf repair techs cover the Kirkland, Redmond, Bothell areas!
Everett Service Area: We have a Wolf repair technician conveniently located in Everett. Our Everett tech covers surrounding cities including Snohomish, Edmonds, and more.
South Sound Service Area: We service all of South Sound including Tacoma, SeaTac, Renton, Kent, Federal Way, and more!
Any questions about our service area? Check if we service your location here.
We also offer many other appliance repair service for all your needs in the greater Puget Sound area including Wolf repair in Seattle, Renton, Sammamish, Mercer Island, Kirkland, Bellevue, and more!